Thursday 30 April 2009


Kerry is bipolar. She believed she was an alien. Kerry, dear, if you are bipolar then you are an alien! Do you have any idea how many people that are "mentally ill" believe at some point that they are aliens? Think about it. Who wants to come from this planet anyways???
Kerry Katona's alien belief
Wednesday, 29 April 2009
Kerry Katona revealed she once believed she was an alien during her battle with mental illness.
The reality TV star spoke frankly about her bipolar disorder and struggle with fame as she addressed the Oxford Union yesterday (28.04.09).
Britain's The Sun newspaper reports she said: "I sat on the bed and said, 'Mark, I'm an alien' - and I really thought I was an alien.
"I didn't brush my teeth for a week. It's part of my personality."
Former Atomic Kitten star Kerry was a guest speaker at the debating society of the prestigious Oxford University. She spoke with students in a question and answer format for an hour and said there were no topics which were off limit.
Kerry was accompanied by her husband, Mark Croft, at the event - which was filmed by MTV for a forthcoming reality TV series.
Student Anshul Bakhda, 19, told Sky news afterward: "I thought she was really good. She was very frank and open.
"It was a really refreshing question and answer session. She talked about her history with mental illness, her mum, and the impact of the media on her family."

No comments:

Post a Comment